5 Key Ways to Reduce Caregiver Turnover
Download your free white paper today by entering your name and email address below!
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Download Free White Paper: 5 Key Ways to Reduce Caregiver Turnover
Finding and keeping top performing caregivers is challenging. Current demand is not being met and industry turnover is high. Complicating matters, U.S. demographics indicate consumer demand will increase 37% over the next ten years while the labor pool will only grow 7%.* Are you using any of these methods to reduce your caregiver turnover?
(*Source: HHS Report to Congress 2006)
Learn the 5 key ways to reduce caregiver turnover. This white paper will explain 5 key ways that you can implement today to start reducing caregiver turnover.
After reading this white paper, you will be able to:
- Use an objective tool to identify those most likely to succeed
- Identify the key traits common with the most successful caregivers
- Hire the right person the first time
- Match the caregiver with the right client
- Continue to apply all HR best practices